- 3 whole eggs (fresh)
- 3/4 cups refined white sugar
- 1-1/4 cups coconut cream
- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted margarine
- grated cheese
- Put sugar in 1/2 of coconut cream, stir well till the sugar dissolved. Set aside
- In mixing bowl, combine and mix well rice flour and baking powder, then sift in strainer.
- Add the white sugar into the sifted flour mix. Combine well and pour slowly into the previously prepared coconut cream mixture (under step 1)
- Add slowly the remaining coconut cream while continuously beating the mixture.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the eggs well until light and thick. Add melted margarine. Mix well then pour in the previously prepared flour mix (under step 4)
- Lay banana leaves on 2 large round pans as lining (if banana leaves is unavailable, use tin foil or baking wax paper).
- Pour the mixed ingredients into pans, spreading thinly and evenly.
- Bake in preheated hot oven.
- When cooked, brush the top with butter while still hot (use margarine if butter is unavailable)
- Sprinkle with white sugar and grated cheese as toppings
- Slice like pizza and serve with siding of grated coconut (optional - to be spread on top immediately before eating)